top of page
Written by former Lakeside Association assistant general manager Kenneth E. Miller to celebrate the first 50-year history of Hoover Auditorium, which was built in 1928-29. Includes planning, cornerstone laying, construction, dedication as Central Auditorium, the three crises including fires in 1929 and 1943, and structural issues. In 1947, the auditorium was re-dedicated in memory of A.L. Hoover who served as General Manager of the Lakeside Association for 20 years.

A. L. Hoover Auditorium: The First 50 Years (softbound book; 1979) Item Informa

    bottom of page