The Toledo, Port Clinton and Lakeside Railway (softbound, 1997)
At the dawn of the 20th Century, before good roads were common and everybody owned an automobile, northwestern Ohio became home of an electric interurban railway operating between Toledo and Lakeside. This complete story of the line includes construction and operations, as well as details about the boats that carried passengers from Marblehead to Cedar Point and Sandusky. The TPC&L operated from 1905-1958. This edition is a reprint of the original 1964 publication.